If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it, please do the following within 36 hours of expected, stated delivery:
- Verify that you gave us the correct shipping address.
- Be sure to look for an attempted notice of delivery and check to make sure no one else in your house accepted the package.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Check around to see if someone else such as a neighbor or co-worker has accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail or packages.
- If your mail was delivered by USPS, try to meet your mail carrier and ask them where they have left the package.
- Please keep in mind federal holidays and in-climate weather can delay the delivery of your package. (Note: International shipments can take more than 21 business days to arrive).
- If you believe that your package was lost/stolen, please follow up as appropriate to file a report with your landlord, building management, homeowners association, or local police agency.